Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Terry Erisman <te...@gridgain.com> on 2017/01/19 19:35:26 UTC

Apache Ignite SEO Audit

Hi All,

In order to proceed effectively with the SEO audit of the Apache Ignite
website, we need admin access to the Google Analytics account for the
website. Once we have the Google Analytics account access, we will setup
Google Webmaster Tools for the website (it isn't setup currently) which will
give us insights into a variety of characteristics of the website.

If anyone has any concerns about this, please let me know. I look forward to
getting started on this audit.

Thanks,

Terry

Re: Apache Ignite SEO Audit