Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Adam Greene <ag...@professionalopensource.ca> on 2005/09/23 05:42:35 UTC

OT: Eclipse won't move html files to bin

I'm sorry as this is off topic but it has stopped me from being able to develop with Tapestry :-)

Has anyone come across the problem of Eclipse, when building a project does not copy the HTML files to the output folder.  I have the Tapestry source and a web project in Eclipse.  It will copy the HTMLs in the Tapestry source tree, but my web project won't.

Re: OT: Eclipse won't move html files to bin

Posted by Pete <pe...@gmx.org>.
I don't know if this helps you, but you can add a custom project builder
in eclipse.

in eclipse 3.1:
project - properties - builders - new ...

a simple ant script would probably help

regards
Peter

Re: Eclipse won't move html files to bin

Posted by Adam Greene <ag...@iq-2000.com>.
Thanks.  I will check that.