Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/10 12:57:47 UTC

[CANCEL][VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.11.0

Hi,

a few hours after previous email we received, a vulnerability report
serious enough to cancel the vote, add the fix and roll a new RC / release
vote.

The issue has been hanging around a very long time, and would've deserved a
release on its own, so we thought it's better to release 2.11.0 with the
aforementioned fix. I expect the new RC to be cut before next week.

best regards,
juan pablo