Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Tresdon Jones <tj...@spotx.tv.INVALID> on 2019/01/09 22:34:23 UTC

PR to allow users to publish dashboards

*,

I've recently updated a PR related to publishing dashboards in superset.
There were a few discussions going on related to the design of the feature
which I've addressed in this latest iteration:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/pull/4725

I noticed there is a PR status project over at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-superset/projects/5 which maybe this is
an appropriate place for. The last talks were of whether or not the design
is appropriate in terms of clarity, weight, and information – perhaps we
can revisit these questions as well as decide if there's anything missing.

Hoping we can move forward before too long as there seem to be a number of
different folks interested in this feature given the diverse participation
in the PR thread.

Best always,
Tresdon