Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Jan Schröder <ja...@me.com> on 2013/05/08 09:27:26 UTC

ActiveMQ Camel Mina Client Server construct

Hello,
i hope someone can help me and my english is readable :)
i have some trouble with my Masterthesis-Project.
I will read/subscribe some ActiveMQ Topics (include filter Options like activemq:topic.data.15.*).
Apache Camel (Servicemix) is on the Serverside.
It should be possible to connect via the Mina component to subscribe an ActiveMQ topic, but I'm not sure how. :-/

I know how to open a Mina Socket like this:
 <from uri="mina:tcp://localhost:8888?textline=true&amp;sync=false"/>
How can i response with the ActiveMQ Topic Data?

But i don't know how come the topic Data from ActiveMQ to the Server response ?
I can make a Route from activeMQ to mina like this:
from("activemq:topic:data").to("mina:tcp://clientIP:8888?textline=true&sync=true")

But in this case i need dynamic ClientIP. Is this possible? and when yes, how?

http://www.johnnysnow.com/fileadmin/image/Foto.JPG

Re: ActiveMQ Camel Mina Client Server construct

Posted by Jan Schröder <ja...@me.com>.
Can this Work?
  <route>
    <from uri="mina:tcp://localhost:8888?textline=true&amp;sync=true"/>
    <enrich uri="activemq:topic.data" strategyRef="aggregationStrategy"/>
    <to uri="log:test"/>
  </route>