Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "C. Benson Manica" <cb...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/17 16:29:37 UTC

Build checksum for assembly?

Upping a question I asked previously to a separate thread - seems like it
should be simple to solve, but research is not helping.  I have an assembly
packaged as a tgz file, and I'm trying to deploy it to an Artifactory
repository, but I get this error:

[INFO] Error deploying artifact: Resource to deploy not found: File:
http://xxx/artifactory/libs-snapshots-local/com/my/site/1.1-SNAPSHOT/pkg-1.1-20100516.231424-1-blankdb.tar.gz.
md5 does not exist

How do I tell maven to create this md5 checksum?  mvn deploy
-DcreateChecksum=true didn't do it...

--
C. Benson Manica
cbmanica@gmail.com

Re: Build checksum for assembly?

Posted by "C. Benson Manica" <cb...@gmail.com>.
Just as an update, it turns out that it was actually a problem with
Artifactory 2.2.2 - upgrading to 2.2.3 fixed the problem.

--
C. Benson Manica
cbmanica@gmail.com