Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by koppisetty bhavani naga satish <kb...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/25 19:45:58 UTC

Question

Hi

I will talk about the problem I have encountered in brief. I have two tomcat
servers. I could deploy the new-same  war on both of them. but with one
server I am facing problem with two links on the website. They point to 404
pages. Can any one suggest me the solutin for that.

The environment is LINUX.

Thanks

Satish

RE: Question

Posted by Ilya Kazakevich <ka...@devexperts.com>.
Hello.

Give us:
1) Tomcat versions
2) log files (catalina and localhost)
3) URLs of these links

How do you run tomcat? What command do you use?