Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Larry Chambers <re...@hotmail.com> on 2002/03/27 20:12:49 UTC

JSP groups / mailing list

Are there any groups or mailing list(s) for JSP etc. that are good?

Posted by todd tredeau <to...@wisernet.com>.
Unfortunately most i've seen are pretty tied up to commercialization.
I'd be happy to donate the resources for a NON-Commercial venture...
Other than that, most of the standard sites we all see, are about it.. I
wouldn't consider my response as any final work, i'm far from an expert.
I did create a tomcat forum at wiserlabz.... nntp or web interface..

thanks

todd
http://www.wiserlabz.com
collaborative effort to promote Novell and Open Source Solutions

Posted by Robert Douglass <r....@onlinehome.de>.
I like the forum hosted by sun
http://forum.java.sun.com/forum.jsp?forum=45

learn to use the Duke dollars that sun gives you and you'll get more
been answered.

Are there any groups or mailing list(s) for JSP etc. that are good?

Switching ClassLoaders

Posted by Barry Sheward <ba...@hypernoc.com>.
Hi,

We would like to be able to have Tomcat use our own ClassLoader when it
needs to find any part of our application, including servlets and
taglibs. We have a ClassLoader which one of our servlets uses to load
all its subclasses, but it's nasty having to change all our other
servlets to work the same way and it doesn't solve the problem with taglibs.

Is this at all possible?

Barry

Posted by Milt Epstein <me...@uiuc.edu>.
On Wed, 27 Mar 2002, Larry Chambers wrote:

> Are there any groups or mailing list(s) for JSP etc. that are good?

Sun hosts jsp-interest and servlet-interest lists.  Here's one place
you can get more info:

http://archives.java.sun.com/archives/

It gives you a list of all the lists Sun hosts, and, as the name
suggests, you can find archives of all the lists there.  Very handy
for searching.

Milt Epstein
Research Programmer
Software/Systems Development Group
Computing and Communications Services Office (CCSO)
mepstein@uiuc.edu