Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Janos Mucsi <Ja...@fds.com> on 2006/10/19 02:16:21 UTC

Continuum with ClearCase

Hi
I am using Continuum with ClearCase. Even though the load rules are
correctly specified and the files are checked out, Continuum is looking
for pom.xml on top of the directories
rather than 3-level deep. How do I configure it to look in the
subdirectory?
The config_spec file is typical:

element * CHECKEDOUT
element * /main/LATEST
load /vobs/bd_test/fed-one/fedone-all/fedone-core

pom.xml is in fedone-core

Thanks.

Janos Mucsi
415-422-1692

Build Error:
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException:
Could not find Maven project descriptor.
        at
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.maven.m2.MavenTwoBuildExecutor.updateProjectFromCheckOut(MavenTwoBuildExecutor.java:108)

Re: Continuum with ClearCase

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.
You can specify the location of pom.xml through the web interface.