Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/18 01:58:17 UTC

Re: [kerberos] How to add client/server information into kerberos database

On Nov 29, 2007 1:23 PM, Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 28, 2007 11:29 PM, Spark Shen <sm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I did not find document about how to add client/server information to kdc
> > server ,
> > would any one give me a hand? Thanks in advance.
>
> I think the best doc we currently have is for configuring SASL GSSAPI,
> since a subset of configuring SASL GSSAPI is configuring Kerberos
> principals, so the docs are pretty good here:

FWIW, I started a new draft of doco for configuring just Kerberos
principals.  This is basically a quick extraction of Kerberos
principal configuration from the aforementioned SASL GSSAPI doc.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSBOX/Draft+-+ApacheDS+Kerberos+principal+configuration

HTH,

Enrique