Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by ICM S CP guest 5 <IC...@icn.siemens.de> on 2001/10/16 12:22:56 UTC

Refresh, why?

Hi,

what's the CastorPSMLManagerService.refresh methode for?
It doesn't refresh the page on clients browser (because the http request/response com...)
so I have no idea.

It occurs after loading the wml profile - this methode reloads the html document.
When I call the customizer, the methode CustomizeSetAction.buildNormalContext isn't executed which is normally done when I edit a html profile.

Andreas