Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/26 21:29:14 UTC

[users@httpd] Mod-jk doesn't work with Expect 100-continue

We are using mod-jk 1.28.

We have a web server that forwards mod-jk requests to jboss. What I am
seeing is that jboss is not able to parse the data (our servlet). When
I  looked further I saw that clients are sending "Expect 100-continue"
and I also see this in mod-jk header that's being passed from web
server to jboss.

I captured the packets using tcpdump and played same packets using
same prootocol and URL and it worked. Only difference I see that my
request doesn't have "Expect 100-continue". Also my request has
"close" in mod-jk header.

Does anyone know of any issues?