Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by b4d93r <b4...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/05 23:09:26 UTC

Re: XML file as an input in HttpRequest Sampler

Where can a person find a listing on "MIME Types" I need to do the same but
i'm not sure what to put there.

Posted by Alf Høgemark <al...@i100.no>.
Hi

You should put the MIME type the server expects.
Without any details on what type of application you are testing, i.e. is
it a normal web application or is it a web service, it is very hard to
give any advice.
text/xml is a fairly common mime type to use for xml files, I think.

Regards
Alf