Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Medicherla Lakshmi <la...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/08/23 09:31:07 UTC

Regarding Pager Taglib

Hi,

  Am using pager taglib in my jsps and its working fine with navigation.
  But, suppose i enter to the 2nd page and edit a record in that page,
  again the page is getting refreshed and the 2nd page status is not maintained.
  Can anyone please tell me how to check for the pagenumber or offset
  when the page is loaded.

  Thanks in Advance.

---------------------------------

[OT] Re: Regarding Pager Taglib

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <br...@tariffenet.it>.
Medicherla Lakshmi ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
>   Am using pager taglib in my jsps and its working fine with navigation.
>   But, suppose i enter to the 2nd page and edit a record in that page,
>   again the page is getting refreshed and the 2nd page status is not maintained.
>   Can anyone please tell me how to check for the pagenumber or offset
>   when the page is loaded.

Err... What's the connection with Struts?