Posted to commits@beam.apache.org by Amit Sela <am...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/17 15:57:52 UTC

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: beam_MavenVerify #14

Looks like the cached MapR Hadoop dependencies issue is back..
I didn't push anything lately, and the only commit was unrelated.

Posted by Jason Kuster <ja...@google.com.INVALID>.
We've applied the change (local to the workspace) to both Jenkins projects
- hopefully this will fix. We'll keep an eye out for breakages related to
this.

--
-------
Jason Kuster

Re: Jenkins build became unstable: beam_MavenVerify #14

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@google.com>.

Posted by Davor Bonaci <da...@google.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.