Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Lingzhi Zhang <lz...@cse.ogi.edu> on 2003/07/18 02:00:43 UTC

get occurence constraint in elementation declaration

Hi,

I feel that Xerces might not support getting occurence constraint in
elementation declaration. For example, in

<element name="a" type="aType" minOccur = 0 maxOccur = unbounded>

how to get the minOccur and maxOccur of element a? Does Xerces API
support? Thanks.

Stephen

Re: get occurence constraint in elementation declaration

Posted by Lingzhi Zhang <lz...@cse.ogi.edu>.
Hi, Jeff

I thought Xerces should be able to do that. However, I could figure it
out how to do it, do you know how?

Stephen

Posted by Jeff Greif <jg...@alumni.princeton.edu>.

xerces-j-user@xml.apache.org