Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kenny Ma <ke...@kennyma.net> on 2001/09/21 05:37:16 UTC

How to set servlet reloadable in Tomcat 4.0 ?

i am using tomcat 3.2
But seems tomcat 3.2 cannot reload Servlet..

Can anyone tell me how to config Tomcat 4.0/3.3 to make Servlet reloadable ?

And, tomcat 3.2 / tomcat 4.0. Which is better ?

Thanks

/* Kenny Ma
   kenny@kennyma.net */

Re: How to set servlet reloadable in Tomcat 4.0 ?

Posted by Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu>.
I only know how to do it in Tomcat 4.0. You need to add a reloadable="true"
into your server.xml for the Context that your servlet resides in. The
following link has some information on it.

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.0-doc/config/context.html

Jon