Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Amit Das <am...@cloudbyte.com> on 2013/09/05 15:45:59 UTC

maven storage plugin project creation

Hi folks,

I am in the process of creating a new storage plugin maven module & need
help in doing so.

Do we follow any maven based archetype for such maven module creation ?
Are there any links that prescribe the required steps ?

I was looking at some of the pom files of default, sample & solidfire
modules present in plugins/storage/volume/ & found neither of them have a
group-id.

Is this the desired convention for a cloudstack module ?

Regards,
Amit
*CloudByte Inc.* <http://www.cloudbyte.com/>

Re: maven storage plugin project creation

Posted by Amit Das <am...@cloudbyte.com>.
Thanks. It worked...

Regards,
Amit