Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by rthomas <rt...@pershing.com> on 2008/07/16 03:24:14 UTC

cardemo with myfaces-core 1.2

I've been attempting to get the sun cardemo example running with myfaces-core
1.2 and tomahawk with no luck. I'm getting numerous configuration errors and
it looks like the tomahawk samples (simple or blank) all have the jar files
for core 1.1, not 1.2

Should there be any problems getting this cardemo with myfaces core based on
the instructions here: http://myfaces.apache.org/risamples.html

If anyone has this running and can offer assistance and or files to fix this
example running with tomcat, please let me know.