Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> on 2007/04/18 22:22:34 UTC

Should we upgrade to Maven 2.0.6?

Just noticed yesterday that Maven 2.0.6 was released on March 31 as a
bug fix release.  I just built the Rev529799 server with unit tests
enabled from a clean repo with Maven 2.0.6 without any problems....

-Donald

Re: Should we upgrade to Maven 2.0.6?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
i can confirm it works for me too.

-- dims

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On 4/18/07, Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org> wrote:
> Just noticed yesterday that Maven 2.0.6 was released on March 31 as a
> bug fix release.  I just built the Rev529799 server with unit tests
> enabled from a clean repo with Maven 2.0.6 without any problems....

I work with M2 2.0.6 since its very first day and haven't run into any
issue with it yet. I second Jason thath we don't need to force the
upgrade. Once an issue pops up with the older version, we'll bump it
up.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Should we upgrade to Maven 2.0.6?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I've been using Maven 2.0.6 for a while now... with no issues.
Though I'm unaware of problems with 2.0.5 which force us to use
2.0.6.  I'd recommend everyone upgrade to 2.0.6, but 2.0.5 works fine
too.

--jason