Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org> on 2016/08/12 09:32:23 UTC

Re: OpenCMIS 1.0

We need a release manager for the OpenCMIS 1.0 release.
Are there any volunteers?

- Florian

Re: OpenCMIS 1.0

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.
Thanks Florian.
I'd have volunteered but for the fact that I have too many other things on
my plate and that I am also going to be travelling soon.

Florent

Re: OpenCMIS 1.0

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
Nobody volunteered, yet.