Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/10/05 10:18:26 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by fkronenberg

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by fkronenberg:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=348&rev2=349

Comment:
Added new project

    * Our clusters vary from 50 to 200 nodes, mostly on EC2.
    * Investigating use of R clusters atop Hadoop for statistical analysis and modeling at scale.

+  * [[http://www.aguja.de|Aguja]]- E-Commerce Data analysis
+   * We  use hadoop, pig and hbase to analyze search log, product view data, and analyze all of our logs
+   * 3 node cluster with 48 cores in total, 4GB RAM and 1 TB storage each.
+
   * [[http://china.alibaba.com/|Alibaba]]
    * A 15-node cluster dedicated to processing sorts of business data dumped out of database and joining them together. These data will then be fed into iSearch, our vertical search engine.
    * Each node has 8 cores, 16G RAM and 1.4T storage.
@@ -60, +64 @@

   * [[http://www.ABC-Online-Shops.de/|ABC Online Shops]]
    * Shop the Internet search engine
+