Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Chris Riccomini <cr...@apache.org> on 2016/05/20 03:32:20 UTC

Turning off GH issues

Hey all,

If no one objects, I'll file an INFRA ticket to turn off the "issues" tab
on our GitHub page. I've seen a number of folks open issues on here (it's
very confusing and easy to do). To prevent this, we should just turn it
off. Bolke already did a limited migration, and we've given ample notice.

Cheers,
Chris

Re: Turning off GH issues

Posted by siddharth anand <r3...@gmail.com>.
It's gone. Thx. Also, feels a bit like starting with a semi-clean slate --
just JIRAs to watch now.

Wonderful!

[image: Inline image 1]

Re: Turning off GH issues