Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sub3 <st...@subwest.com> on 2012/08/08 21:14:01 UTC

Upgrading 5.5.1->5.6.0 - Core Libraries

Hi,
I have a system with an embedded broker.  I use the activemq-core & a few
other jars (pulled in via maven pom file).

I am trying to upgrade from 5.5.1->5.6.0, which I thought was just a
maintenance release.  But after inspecting and upgrading, I am noticing a
lot more to this.  The dependencies are now including several fusesource
libraries which also pull in hadoop, jetty, scala, google.inject,
codehaus.jackson, just to name a few.

Is there different library I should be using to get back down to the 'core'
activemq libraries and dependencies?

Thanks.

Re: Upgrading 5.5.1->5.6.0 - Core Libraries

Posted by Greg Thomas <gr...@gmail.com>.
On 8 August 2012 20:14, sub3 <st...@subwest.com> wrote:
> Is there different library I should be using to get back down to the 'core'
> activemq libraries and dependencies?

Have a look at http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/activemq-users/201206.mbox/%3CCA+GjePWRZn-ZgY0=Eg3Bjmi8zXQhnYYa36us7FMK684Eh_CSDg@mail.gmail.com%3E

TLDR; there's no other library, but there is a list of exclusions you can apply.

HTH,

Greg