Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Ira Korshunova <ir...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/08 12:15:07 UTC

training corpora for English Name finder models

Dear Open NLP developers,

could you please tell me which corpora you used for training location,
organization and person name finder models for English language in version
1.4.?
And are there any changes in version 1.5?
Thanks a lot for your help!

--
*May the Force be with you*

Re: training corpora for English Name finder models

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
On 07/08/2013 12:15 PM, Ira Korshunova wrote:
> could you please tell me which corpora you used for training location,
> organization and person name finder models for English language in version
> 1.4.?

The models are trained on MUC 6/7 data plus some fixes and small
additions to fix
recognition problems (e.g. a few sentences for Obama where added).

Jörn