Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dave Barnes <db...@apache.org> on 2020/09/09 22:48:53 UTC

Geode 1.13 RC1 accepted

It's past the announced deadline and we have closed the vote with a
successful result.

Voting status
==========
+1 10 votes (*=PMC member, 'binding' vote)

Aaron Lindsey

Dave Barnes*

Jens Deppe*

Jinmei Liao*

John Blum*

Mike Martell

Nabarun Nag*

Owen Nichols

Patrick Johnson

Sarah Abbey

+0: zero votes

-0: zero votes

-1: zero votes

The voting meets the requirements of at least 3 PMC members with +1 votes
and has the required majority of +1 votes.

Apache Geode 1.13.RC1 has passed the vote. We will finalize the release
shortly.

Thanks everyone for the great work!

-Dave

Re: Geode 1.13 RC1 accepted