Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "BAZLEY, Sebastian" <Se...@london.sema.slb.com> on 2004/02/09 12:05:02 UTC

Problem with "headless" Gump tests

Something has broken the test setup when running "headless" - i.e. with no
display hardware.

This may be because of something I changed; anyway, I'll try to have a look
at it later today.

By the way, one can use the "test-headless" Ant build target to test running
headless - I must have forgotten to do that recently ...

S.

from any virus transmitted.

Re: Problem with "headless" Gump tests

Posted by Jordi Salvat i Alabart <js...@atg.com>.
Nags used to reach jmeter-dev a (long) while ago. Last one in my records
is 28th july.

I think one of the Gump machines --the only one nagging-- stopped
working, and we've never had nags since.

jmeter-dev is moderated -- but non-subscriber's e-mails can still reach
it: the moderators receive a warning message and have to allow/deny
distribution. I'm currently one of the moderators and I've not seen any
Gump messages recently (otherwise I would have let them in, of course).

--
Salut,

Jordi.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jordi Salvat i Alabart <js...@atg.com>.
I recently changed some GUI-related code in test methods. It may be
related. I'm attaching the relevant CVS commit message.