Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Wolf Benz <eu...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/06 19:42:04 UTC

Re: HTML Editor - JSF 1.2 roadmap

M Wessendorf,

I had problems with t:htmlInput and found your post back by searching
for hml & editor.
This tinyURL was very easy to integrate, and it works fine in my
brower (Safari on OSX), but not in my Firefox; the buttons just don't
render. (for Bold, Italics etc)
Any way to correct this?
Thanks,
Wolf

Ps My setup:

In the header:
<script src="../js/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js"
language="JavaScript"/>
   				<script type="text/javascript">
        				 tinyMCE.init({
        	 			 mode : "textareas",
        	 			 theme : "advanced",
        	 			 theme_advanced_buttons1_add : "fontselect,fontsizeselect",
			      	 width : "640",
       	  			 height : "480",
       	  			 auto_reset_designmode : true
  					});
	</script>

  & in the page:

pics/metal.jpg');padding:8px;border-style:outset;font-size:11pt;width:
95%;">
			<h:outputLabel value="#{labels.regCal_metaSubtitle}"
styleClass="regCalSmallItalic" /> <br/>
             <h:inputTextarea value="#
{regcalbean.currentEvent.metaInput}" rows="10" cols="50"/>

On 18 Apr 2006, at 11:20, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

> Actually the easiest replacement currently probably is to use the
> dojoInitializer to get it, the tomahawk sandbox has a full dojo in
> there
> and the editor can be reached via a textarea and the dojo initializer

Philippe-

you may also take a look at [1]

-Matthias

[1] http://tinyurl.com/cp9jm