Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by Carl Steinbach <cw...@apache.org> on 2021/08/19 22:20:25 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Iceberg release 0.12.0

I'm pleased to announce the release of Apache Iceberg 0.12.0!

Apache Iceberg is an open table format for huge analytic datasets. Iceberg
delivers high query performance for tables with tens of petabytes of data,
along with atomic commits, concurrent writes, and SQL-compatible table
evolution.

Comprehensive release notes for 0.12.0 are available here:
https://iceberg.apache.org/releases/#0120-release-notes

The 0.12.0 source release tarball is available here:
https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/iceberg/apache-iceberg-0.12.0/apache-iceberg-0.12.0.tar.gz

Java artifacts are available from Maven Central.

Thanks to everyone who contributed code or helped with the release process!

- Carl

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Iceberg release 0.12.0

Posted by Peter Vary <pv...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Well done everyone!
Thanks Carl for shepherding the process!

Posted by Jack Ye <ye...@gmail.com>.