Posted to community@apache.org by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2003/07/07 09:27:15 UTC

Meeting @ LinuxTag

Hi,

as we got no real solution about a meeting at LinuxTag, I'd propose that
we do as suggested by Lars/Rasmus: Meeting Point at the PHP booth
(Hackathon style. ;-) )

I'll be in Karlsruhe from 10th to 11th, so if anyone wants to chat about
Turbine or other stuff, I'd be happy to meet you there.

	Regards
		Henning

--- Quote of the week: "It is pointless to tell people anything when
you know that they won't process the message." --- Jonathan Revusky

Re: Meeting @ LinuxTag

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de>.
On Mon, 2003-07-07 at 09:27, Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:

As I seem to be unable to read a calendar: I'll be in Karlsruhe from
Friday to Saturday, which is 11. to 12. Sorry for the confusion. I'm
still happy to meet you there. :-)

	Regards
		Henning