Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by balamurugan lakshmi chitra <ba...@india.com> on 2002/03/05 14:32:02 UTC

Getting rendered image from JSVGCanvas

Dear friends,
            I am new to Batik. I need help from u guys. I have a requirement. I have to show vector graphics to get high resolution. JSVGCanvas is the best one for that.

      I need to create icons which will have images. When i resize that icon i will lose the resolution if the image is gif or any raster based.

     What i am thinking to solve this problem is, i will use svg. For that i need to know how to acces the image object from JSVGCanvas.
If i know how to do that each time when i resize i will get the new rendered image from JSVGCanvas in that way i wont lose the resolution.

I think this will be more useful for different projects.

It will be greatful if any one show me the right direction.

Thanks
Bala