Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by abhishah4444 <ab...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/22 22:15:43 UTC

Webservice and javascript calling

Hi

I have a simple webservice which returns Array of Strings.
When I try to call same webservice using .htc file of Microsoft, its only
taking first value of webservice returned value.

If I use .Net webservice then its getting all values.

It seems like WSDL file difference between AXis2 generated and .Net
generated is causing this thing.

Is there anyway I can call webservice using javascript. I tried SOAP
javascript client but could not succeed as I am getting access deined error
message in IE7 as I try to call remotely deployed webservice.

Is there anyway to generate WSDL which looks like .Net created wsdl.

Thanks
Abhi

Re: Webservice and javascript calling

Posted by WJ Krpelan <kr...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,
use the same wsdl to create stubs on both sides
dont use any proprietory namespaces like *mircosoft* etc
Cheers Wolfgang