Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Z Chen <zc...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/20 01:27:49 UTC

Axis2 Stub class not working in JBoss

I have an application deployed in JBoss (a ear file),
when the application invoke a remote Web services.
First I put all the Axis2 related jar files inside my
ear file and defined manifest to reference these
libraries from my web application, I got
ClassDefNotFoundException
(javax/xml/namespace/NamespaceContext). But If I move
these jar files to web-inf/lib, I got a
ClassCastException and the stack trace didn't show any
details.

Anybody has an idea ? Please help.

Thanks

John

using Axis2 generated stub classes in JBoss

Posted by Z Chen <zc...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

I am using Axis2 generated stub classes in JBoss.
Besides putting these classes in my ear file, do I
have to set any Axis2 related environment or
configuration ?

Thanks

John

Re: com/bea/xml/stream/MXParser in Axis2

Posted by Z Chen <zc...@yahoo.com>.
Since when ? they are not part of any Axis2 release.

Thanks

John

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/woodstox/wstx-asl/3.0.1/wstx-asl-3.0.1.jar

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.

Re: Axis2 Stub class not working in JBoss

Posted by Z Chen <zc...@yahoo.com>.
Actually I didn't get any debug output from axis2 or
axiom what I suspect is creating the problem, but I
got the following stack trace,

java.lang.ClassCastException
        at
javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory.newInstance(XMLInputFactory.java:136
)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXUtils.getXMLInputFactory(StAXUtils.java:
35)
        at
org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXUtils.createXMLStreamReader(StAXUtils.ja
va:59)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DescriptionBuilder.buildOM(DescriptionBui
lder.java:81)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.AxisConfigBuilder.populateConfig(AxisConf
igBuilder.java:63)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.populateAxisConfiguratio
n(DeploymentEngine.java:769)
        at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator.getAxisConfigurati
on(FileSystemConfigurator.java:113)
        at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurat
ionContext(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:38)
        at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurat
ionContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:90)
        at
com.crsoftwareinc.crs.core.webservice.dialer.AgentRequestServiceStub.
<init>(AgentRequestServiceStub.java:98)
        at
com.crsoftwareinc.crs.core.dao.dialer.impl.DialerAgentRequestDAOAxisI
mpl.createAxisStubClass(DialerAgentRequestDAOAxisImpl.java:99)
        at
com.crsoftwareinc.crs.core.dao.dialer.impl.DialerAgentRequestDAOAxisI
mpl.agentSimpleAction(DialerAgentRequestDAOAxisImpl.java:78)

Also I used some decompiler tool to decompile those
classes and didnt find any logging statement in those
classes, probably that is why I didn't get any
debugging output.

Thanks

John

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.