Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2018/12/31 03:11:46 UTC

Re: Not able to define interest rate chart

Hi Subramanya,

I just checked on https://demo.openmf.org and I am able to view 'Add'
button in order to add interest rates.

Check here(try to edit  or create new FD*)*:
https://demo.openmf.org/#/viewfixeddepositproduct/460

--
Thanks & Regards

Santosh Math

*QA Engineer*

*Conflux Technologies Pvt Ltd <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/>*
| *Office*: +91-080-41208662 |

*Address*: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block,
Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Re: Not able to define interest rate chart

Posted by Subramanya M K <su...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much, for the quick response, Santosh.

With respect to the new version release...is it planned in near future? or
do you suggest us to go ahead with previous version for the time-being?

Thanks and Regards,
Subramanya

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi Subramanya,