Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Eric Chow <er...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/05 11:30:22 UTC

Page footer problem

Hello,

I want to display a fo:block in the "xsl-region-after", but it is not
display in every page. It only need to display in the last page ! How
can do this ???

Re: Page footer problem

Posted by Miroslav Pukhalsky <mi...@dekasoft.com.ua>.
Hi Eric!

Eric Chow wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to display a fo:block in the "xsl-region-after", but it is not
> display in every page. It only need to display in the last page ! How
> can do this ???

I think, you should do something like this

    <fo:layout-master-set>
        <fo:simple-page-master ... >
            <fo:region-after extent="1cm"/>
            <fo:region-body margin-bottom="1cm"/>
        </fo:simple-page-master>
    </fo:layout-master-set>

Miroslav

Re: Page footer problem

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
Theoretically, you can use page-position="last" on a
conditional-page-master. An example using the page-position attribute is
here:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/fo.html#fo-first-page

The problem is that FOP doesn't support page-position="last". Here's a

On 05.05.2005 11:30:22 Eric Chow wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to display a fo:block in the "xsl-region-after", but it is not
> display in every page. It only need to display in the last page ! How
> can do this ???

Jeremias Maerki

RE: Page footer problem

Posted by "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_...@pandora.be>.

Hi,

> I want to display a fo:block in the "xsl-region-after", but it is not
> display in every page. It only need to display in the last page ! How
> can do this ???

Well, if you really need it in the after-region, an fo:footnote will
probably do you no good, so there seems to be one option left:
Use an fo:static-content to retrieve the block content from a marker, and
make sure that marker only appears on the last page (after the last block in
the document).

Note: this _would_ mean that the after-region is reserved for the
static-content for *all* pages. To solve this, you would need to define a
conditional page-master for the last page, but FOP 0.20.5 doesn't implement
last() yet...

HTH!

Andreas