Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Leonidas Fegaras <fe...@cse.uta.edu> on 2013/09/26 22:35:19 UTC

[CANCELED] [VOTE] Release of Apache MRQL 0.9.0 incubating

Hi all,
This vote is canceled due to the problems found in this release (the
most important of which is that the content of LICENSE & NOTICE files
of the provided artifacts was found to be wrong).
We will fix all these issues and we will generate a new release
candidate.
My thanks to all who looked at our release artifacts carefully and for
letting us know the problems.
Leonidas Fegaras