Posted to mailet-api@james.apache.org by Matthew Wells <Ma...@validus-ivc.co.uk> on 2010/10/04 11:46:01 UTC

Unit Testing of Mailets and Matchers

Can anybody give me any suggestions for best practices when writing Unit Tests for
Mailets and/or Matchers?

I've seen the FakeMail and FakeMimeMessage classes in the MailUtil package, but would
Appreciate a bit of guidance on how best to use them (if that's the best approach).

Thanks
Matthew
This email message has been delivered safely and archived online.
Validus IVC http://www.validus-ivc.co.uk

Re: Unit Testing of Mailets and Matchers

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I think you should have a look here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/james/mailet/standard/trunk/src/test/java/org/apache/james/transport/mailets/