Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/30 08:04:41 UTC

jspf problem

I can replicate Daniel's problem with jspf files not being
interpreted. Using a basic tomcat install.

Looking at the source, I see three types of jspf includes. The first
are '<%@ include's, the second are '<c:import's and the last are
xwork-security <result> tags. No idea as to which would be bad, but
thought I'd bring it up.

Hen

Re: jspf problem

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.