Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Kshipra Singh <ks...@packtpub.com> on 2010/07/07 09:45:19 UTC

Write Apache Roller books - Packt Publishing.

Hi All,

I represent Packt Publishing, the publishers of computer related books.

We are planning to extend our range of Open Source books based on Java technology and are currently inviting authors interested in writing them. This doesn't require any past writing experience. All that we expect from our authors is a good subject knowlegde, a passion to share it with others and an ability to communicate clearly in English.

So, if you love Apache Roller and fancy writing a book, here's an opportunity for you! Send us your book ideas at author@packtpub.com and our editorial team will be happy to evaluate them. Even if you don't have a book idea and are simply interested in writing a book, we are still keen to hear from you.

Packt runs an Open Source royalty scheme so by writing for Packt you will be giving back to the Open Source Community.

More details about this opportunity are available at: http://authors.packtpub.com/content/calling-open-source-java-based-technology-enthusiasts-write-packt

Thanks
Kshipra Singh
Author Relationship Manager
Packt Publishing
www.PacktPub.com

Skype: kshiprasingh15
Twitter: http://twitter.com/packtauthors
Interested in becoming an author? Visit http://authors.packtpub.com for all the information you need about writing for Packt.

Re: Write Apache Roller books - Packt Publishing.

Posted by Franco Graziosi <fr...@cbsolution.net>.
Kshipra,

I am not proposing myself as an author, but I liked very much the idea: I think
there's lot of people like me interested in a little more Roller documentation,
specially considering new version.

I already one Roller book published by you, but I would surely acquire a new
version, if possible with a little deeper insight if available.

I run a blog based on Roller (http://www.cbsolution.net/roller/ontarget/) and I
think it has a great unexplored potential but is missing dome doc.

Regards,

franco

--
Franco Graziosi (Component Based Solutions Ltd.)

Desk +44 (0)20 3287 0461

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and possibly
privileged. If you have received it by mistake, please notify the sender
by return e-mail and delete this message from your system.
Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in
part is strictly prohibited. Please, also note that e-mails are
susceptible to change. Component Based Solutions (CBS), including its
group companies, shall notbe liable for the improper or incomplete
transmission of the information contained in this message nor for any
delay in its receipt or damage to your system. CBS, or its group
companies, makes no warranty that the integrity of this communication
has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses,
interceptions or interference.