Posted to mirae-dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/31 14:53:16 UTC

Welcome to mirae!

Hi all,

Mailing lists:
mirae-dev AT ws.apache.org (for subscribing send email to
mirae-dev-subscribe AT ws.apache.org)
mirae-user AT ws.apache.org (for subscribing send email to
mirae-dev-subscribe AT ws.apache.org)

SVN: (Make sure u login to minotaur.apache.org and run svnpasswd
before beginning to work)
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/mirae

JIRA: (Please send me your jira account login for me to add u as a
developer in JIRA)
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10671

Thanks,
dims

PS: I have subscribed the email addresses in this email to -dev automatically.

Fwd: Welcome to mirae!

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
FYI

Re: Welcome to mirae!

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Kurinchikumaran,
somhoe your apache id has not been created yet.

Sanjiva,
Can you please re-send a request to the root?

thanks,
dims

Re: Welcome to mirae!

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.