Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2012/09/26 17:08:35 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Archiva Redback 2.0

Hi,
In order to continue the release train for Achiva 1.4-M3, I'd like to
release Redback 2.0.
It's essentially a repackaging (to org.apache.archiva.redback
namespace) due to moving sources from Codehaus to Apache, groupId
change and some bug fixes in the REST api.

The staging repository is available here:
https://archiva-repository.apache.org/archiva/repository/archiva-releases-stage/

Vote open for 72H

[+1]
[0]
[-1]

Thanks
--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Archiva Redback 2.0

Posted by Adrien Lecharpentier <ad...@gmail.com>.
+1

-- Adrien

--
Adrien Lecharpentier

RE: [VOTE] Apache Archiva Redback 2.0

Posted by Eric Barboni <Er...@irit.fr>.
+1

Regards
Eric

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache Archiva Redback 2.0

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (non binding)

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Apache Archiva Redback 2.0

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1

Note: I have uploaded a minimal website with javadoc:
http://archiva.apache.org/redback/core/apidocs/reference/packages.html

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
+1

Thanks,