Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Felipe Leme <ma...@felipeal.net> on 2005/06/01 18:02:29 UTC

New Cactus Release (WAS: RE: Cactus 1.7.1)

VIncent,

How's the status on the new release? Do you need some help to release
it?

BTW, now that we added the Cargo dependency and we fixed most of the
roadmap issues (http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CACTUS?
report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel - the only
one left is not that important), maybe it's time for a "full"  1.8
release instead - what do you think?

-- Felipe