Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sonar, Nishant" <ni...@wachovia.com> on 2007/10/04 19:31:00 UTC

RE: maven-surefire-plugin

I came across your mail for providing the classpath argument in surefire
plugin. I am coming across the same need , for adding a dependency in
classpath plus the existing classpath.
Did you come across the workaround , found some maven property to refer
to current classpath? If yes please share.
-Nishant