Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/28 13:09:21 UTC

ApacheCon EU event

 Steve, All,

Thanks for the extension on the deadline for CfP and the explanation on the
sponsorship.

Coming Monday (30th), the OFBiz Track Team is holding their confcall on how
to organize the OFBiz track. We will then have the opportunity to address
those issues.
After the confcall we will able to fill in more blanks (that we currently
have) regarding the OFBiz track.

Regards,

Pierre

Re: ApacheCon EU event

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Donald,

This (as far as I can see) is not official

http://www.mail-archive.com/apachecon-discuss%40apache.org/msg00395.html

In the message above Steve mentioned

"2012-08-03   The call for papers ends. Given the short time
             frame in which it was released, I would recommend
             advertising an extension this Monday, so people
             who have been dragging their heels get just an
             extra weekend to submit their proposals."

On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Donald Harbison <dp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Saturday, July 28, 2012, Pierre Smits wrote:
>
>>  Steve, All,
>>
>> Thanks for the extension on the deadline for CfP

I think this may be jumping the gun slightly on this one. If not then
please excuse me.

Lewis

Re: ApacheCon EU event

Posted by Donald Harbison <dp...@gmail.com>.
On Saturday, July 28, 2012, Pierre Smits wrote:

>  Steve, All,
>
> Thanks for the extension on the deadline for CfP and the explanation on the
> sponsorship.

Where is this announcement?
I'm not finding it.

Re: ApacheCon EU event

Posted by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>.
Please understand that the extension of the CfP deadline was a suggestion only. I am not a dictator (not for ApacheCon EU, anyway ... ;-)

It's up to ConCom whether that happens or not.

regards
 Steve