Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Jeffrey Ravindran Durai Naya <je...@umail.iu.edu> on 2017/10/02 11:29:16 UTC

Re: Airavata Middleware dockerize | Next Steps

Hi Gourav Shenoy,

Thanks for getting back. I have checked the PR but the current
implementation supports only the Java services.

@Dev,

Could you let me know if gfac and api-orch are different from middleware
services? Is there a quick way of testing the middleware.

Thanks & Regards,
Jeffrey

On Sat, Sep 30, 2017 at 1:37 PM, Shenoy, Gourav Ganesh <goshenoy@indiana.edu

Posted by "Shenoy, Gourav Ganesh" <go...@indiana.edu>.
Hi Jeffrey,

Can you elaborate on “the current implementation supports only the Java services”. The current Airavata implementation is in Java, and yes GFaC, Orchestrator are different services.

Thanks and Regards,
Gourav Shenoy