Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by bibhas <bi...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/07 16:25:34 UTC

Error running as a Windows service

I have TomEE Web profile 7.0.4.
OpenJDK 1.8 32bit
The machine is 32bit

I can run TomEE from console using stratup/shutdown just fine. I then
created a service:

service install TomEE7

When I start the service it shuts down immediately. Log file shows:

2017-12-07 11:15:59 Commons Daemon procrun stdout initialized
Could not find agent library instrument on the library path, with error:
Can't find dependent libraries

Re: Error running as a Windows service

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.
When you run “service install TomEE7”, what is the output?  Specifically, what does ‘service.bat’ say it’s using as JAVA_HOME?

The error seems classpath-ish.  Perhaps you can try editing “service.bat” to explicitly set JAVA_HOME, as shown in Line 18.

Cheers,

Greg Trasuk