Posted to user@metron.apache.org by tkg_cangkul <yu...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/29 16:05:46 UTC

install opentaxii with ansible on metron 0.3.0

hi,

i'm trying to install opentaxii on metron 0.3.0. but i found a problem
when i run a command

*service opentaxii status

*there is a message like this :

*Checking opentaxii...                             Running**
**Services not defined**
*
i've try to follow this suggestion :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/METRON-484

but i still got that message.

any suggest pls?

Re: install opentaxii with ansible on metron 0.3.0

Posted by Youzha <yu...@gmail.com>.
Yeah you're right. Anyconfig module version has changed in a newer version
of opentaxii and that's make a problem. I downgrade the version of
anyconfig module to 0.5.0 to solve this problem.
Something might have changed in a newer version of Opentaxii.  I am not
sure what the problem is off-hand, but I will try and spin it up and see
when I have some free cycles.

Posted by Nick Allen <ni...@nickallen.org>.

Posted by tkg_cangkul <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by tkg_cangkul <yu...@gmail.com>.
sorry,

Posted by Youzha <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Allen <ni...@nickallen.org>.

Posted by Nick Allen <ni...@nickallen.org>.
You are probably already aware, but instructions for using the service
script are here.  For future reference.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/tree/master/metron-deployment/roles/opentaxii

Posted by tkg_cangkul <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nick,