Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by Wing Yew Poon <wp...@bea.com> on 2008/04/01 04:12:12 UTC

RE: XMLBeans and Saxon

I have attached the changes necessary to support saxon 9
(I tested it with the current saxon release, 9.0.0.4), to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XMLBEANS-367.
The checkin test suite passes 100% with my changes.
The detailed test suite has the same failures and errors
as before my change.
Chris,
if you could pick up my change (if you do not wish to work
with the source, you can simply use the xbean_xpath.jar I
attached to the JIRA, replacing the one for 2.3.0), and
try it out, that would be great. The saxon jars that are
needed are saxon9.jar and saxon9-dom.jar.
Please report any problems or issues - or lack thereof. :-)
Thanks,
Wing Yew

Posted by Cezar Andrei <ce...@bea.com>.
This is a good question. We should start thinking about having another
release.

Cezar

RE: XMLBeans and Saxon

Posted by Wing Yew Poon <wp...@bea.com>.
In the two classes contained in xbean_xpath.jar,
I import two classes from the net.sf.saxon.dom package
(NodeWrapper and NodeOverNodeInfo) that are found in
saxon9-dom.jar.

Posted by Chris <ch...@hmgcc.gsi.gov.uk>.

Re: XMLBeans and Saxon

Posted by Chris <ch...@hmgcc.gsi.gov.uk>.

Re: XMLBeans and Saxon

Posted by Jacob Danner <ja...@gmail.com>.
Awesome Wing Yew, Can't wait to try this out.
-jacobd

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 7:12 PM, Wing Yew Poon <wp...@bea.com> wrote:
> I have attached the changes necessary to support saxon 9
>  (I tested it with the current saxon release, 9.0.0.4), to
>  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XMLBEANS-367.
>  The checkin test suite passes 100% with my changes.
>  The detailed test suite has the same failures and errors
>  as before my change.
>  Chris,
>  if you could pick up my change (if you do not wish to work
>  with the source, you can simply use the xbean_xpath.jar I
>  attached to the JIRA, replacing the one for 2.3.0), and
>  try it out, that would be great. The saxon jars that are
>  needed are saxon9.jar and saxon9-dom.jar.
>  Please report any problems or issues - or lack thereof. :-)
>
> Thanks,
>  Wing Yew

I'm competing in a Half-Ironman distance triathlon to raise money for
the fight against cancer!
Please help support my efforts by going to:
http://www.active.com/donate/tntwaak/jacobd