Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Danny Schimke <sc...@googlemail.com> on 2008/12/05 07:07:03 UTC

scm:update

Hello!

I haven't much experience with Maven yet...
In our Project we use the SCM- plugin. We use scm:update instead of "svn up"
(cause: to long directory names in Windows)
Is it possible to run scm:update with an option to print out the updated
files in command line as "svn up" does?

Thank you very much!
Danny

Re: scm:update