Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Mike Hummel <mh...@mhus.de> on 2020/02/20 19:05:51 UTC

Karaf 4.2.x do not terminate for SIGTERM

Hi,

I'm using karaf in docker containers and prepared the start scripts to forward signals to the karaf server. And I'm sure a older version (4.2.3) was able to terminate with SIGTERM. But minimum since 4.2.6 up to 4.2.8 karaf will not terminate.

This prevents a graceful shutdown in docker and kubernetes.

Is there a way to enable SIGTERM shutdown or maybe send another signal?

Thx,

Mike

Re: Karaf 4.2.x do not terminate for SIGTERM

Posted by Mike Hummel <mh...@mhus.de>.
Hi,

I did it ...

export KARAF_EXEC=exec
exec ./bin/karaf $@

... did the trick. Maybe it was set by default in a previous version.

Thx for investigation,
Mike

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi